Invited & Regular Oral Presentations
- The length of invited and regular oral presentation is 40 minutes including Q&A.
- Session rooms will be ready with laptop computers installed with MS PowerPoint, which the speakers are encouraged to use for their presentations in order to avoid delays in schedule.
- The speakers are advised to bring their PowerPoint presentation files on USB memory sticks AND be also ready with a backup version of their presentations. Please transfer the file to the laptop computer in the session room during the break between the sessions
- If you are a Mac user, please bring your Mac-to-VGA adapter.
- Speakers should arrive in the session room 15 minutes BEFORE the start of their sessions to report to the session chair.
The authors accepted for poster presentations are asked to prepare their posters in advance, display them on the designated panels during the put-up time, and be available for discussions through the entire duration of the session.
** Please be noted that the venue does not provide printing facility for posters.
|Place : HICO 2F Lobby||Poster Session I||Poster Session II|
|Date||Sep. 4 (Tuesday)||Sep. 5 (Wednesday)|
|Put-up Time||From 08:00~18:00
Sep. 4 (Tuesday)
Sep. 5 (Wednesday)
- Location: HICO 2F Lobby
- Poster Panel Size: 1 m in width and 2.5 m in height.
- The poster board is self-standing.
- Each paper’s code will be shown on the board.
- Tapes and scissors will be provided for your use.
- Each poster should indicate the paper title, authors, and affiliation and must fit within a 0.9 m x 1.5 m space.
* Please ensure to take your posters down during the take-down time.
The posters remaining unattended after the session will be discarded.